Friday, January 15, 2010

two (and three)

Yesterday was far too hectic to sit down and write out my thoughts. I feel like life is all crazy hectic and I have way too many things going on in my head to just STOP. BREATHE. and WRITE. I need to free-association write and I hope to get that accomplished this weekend.

I got my wisdom teeth out this morning. I'm groggy and kinda sleepy and incredibly sore and very hungry. But I am not in alot of pain, so for that I am incredibly grateful and I will not be complaining about this experience.

Like I said, I have too much in my head to write at this point in time. I'm terribly sorry, i believe this could very well be a cop-out. But I have every intention of writing, I just cannot accomplish that in this format today.

I feel like I need to develop a signature.
I'll be brainstorming that in my future journaling and blogging for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment